What is the Big Conversation?
The Big Conversation asks what we want our borough to be like in 2030? We take a look at some of the challenges we face now, how Croydon is changing and how everyone has a part to play.
We’ve highlighted six topics for us to talk about:
- Culture at the heart of regeneration
- Decent homes for all
- Safe and secure communities
- Jobs and the economy
- Caring for each other
- Creating a sustainable Croydon
For each of these topics we set out the challenges, and look at what we’ve done and are doing to tackle them. Have we got it right? What else might you be prepared to do? You tell us – we’re listening.
Take part in the conversation
There are many ways to have your say:
- Complete the survey or the young person survey online
- Take part in the other online activities for each topic – see individual topic pages
- Host a conversation with your friends or community group – you can use the interactive discussion guide and feedback forms to help you.
- Be social on social media using #bigconversationcroydon
We want everyone who lives, works and visits Croydon to be involved.
Do you need help?
Printed copies of the survey will be available at all Croydon libraries and you can drop printed copies off at the library too. You can also download a copy here.
If you would like this information in large print, braille, audio or another language, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8726 6000 ext 61493.